• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Constructs

DeletedUser4503

Hi, I have reached the Constructs Chapter & have discovered that the only way I can get expansions is to buy them with Diamonds - this is a huge rip-off. Needless to say I will not be going much further with this game

Seeing as I still have spaces left in my City I think it only fair that we be allowed to gain expansions in the same way as all previous Chapters

m4rt1n

Adept
There is still an expansion in the Constructs tech, half way through at the bottom, expansion 45.

Have you solved 457 provinces also for the province expansions available.

There are ways to win diamonds for expansions also, crafting gives a chance at 500 diamonds which I got once so far, try entering the forum competitions, or build wishing wells. :)

DeletedUser4503

I hear what you are saying & I thank you but it still sucks that obtaining expansions is now very limited.

Never seen an opportunity to gain diamonds from Crafting ?

FieryArien

Necromancer
On the wiki the example doesn’t show it (picture link below), but there are several Mystical Objects and some do have 500 diamonds as one of the options. I actually won it this week for the first time! ;-)
Mystical_Object.png

EDIT: with maxed expansions from world map provinces, I guess you would benefit from getting Wishing Wells for diamonds. You do have the space compared to other players who haven’t maxed their free expansions yet. WWs are available this event as a daily special!

Sir Derf

Adept
Consider they might want to save some to allow you to research with future, not yet introduced, chapters.