• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Constructs set bonus not working?

Jonerian

Dreamer
I connected the other types of ports and have a "set bonus" of 250 %, but it does not seem to apply.
I only have the boost from my Blooming Trade Guild AW (and no core upgrade yet):
Screenshot 2022-12-26 173552.png

So basically it doesn't seem to make an actual difference if I connect the sets or not.

kimkimkim

Summoner
for some odd reason they are considering this race settlement as a set, most likely because you can only have a certain amount of each buildings (p.s. you will not be able to teleport these buildings if you do FA's).....I believe that the 250% showing should actually not be there, but maybe someone else has opinions on it

kimkimkim

Summoner
sorry then I must be confused, your picture is of one of the settlement buildings which I believe you will not get a boost of despite what it is showing......the Beta thread you refer to is about the portal boost production which you will get with the Blooming Trader Guild.....yes boost to portal productions, no boost to other guest race building productions

Jonerian

Dreamer
In that case the description would be totally misleading, if there is no actual bonus/boost.
"Construct Settlement bonus" it says and "Connect the other three production islands to receive the maximum bonus".
Why would you push players to arrange them in a particular way, advertising there is a bonus, when there is none?

The Blooming Trader Guild boost applies to both, the core and the islands and this seems to be working fine.
In the other linked ticket the set bonus is properly listed as "Set building Bonus".
So there was a boost.
Either it was removed (and the description was not updated) or it "broke" somewhen.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Jonerian here is straight from the wiki's mouth
Screenshot (4).png

click on your upgrade tab of one of the buildings and see if it showing the bonus, as shown here
Screenshot (5).png
but do bear in mind this would be for a level 2 building....you might not have the bonus for a level 1

**I'd be interested in what support says about this

Jonerian

Dreamer
This matches the other image, where to a base of 1000 (Elvenarin) only the 12 % of my AW are added.
Screenshot 2022-12-26 232209.png

Also for reference, where the 12 % come from (my BTG AW):
Screenshot 2022-12-26 232422.png