• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Constellations & Celebrations

m4rt1n

Adept
I think I will join Sir Derf in star gazing. Thought I had it right, so what are the correct answers, please.

Also some of the constellations have UK and other nicknames, hence why I double checked on a few, for example Ursa Minor in UK astronomy can also be known as the "Plough".

One not in the competition, and I think maybe left out on purpose is the Capricornus constellation as I think a few would have just put Capricorn which would have been incorrect, several "Star Signs" are the names of constellations exactly others are as above slightly different and few are more different completely.

Thank you for a great competition guy's and I feel lucky as the stars to be amongst the winners this time around. :)

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I had great fun deep diving into the Constellations and their Meanings for you all!! So glad you enjoyed it!!

And don't worry if you didn't win this time around, you know there'll be another just around the corner to get your teeth into! :D

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you @Herodite loved the full rundown of the meanings behind the different constellations, and very well done to all the winners, well played. :)

Thank you also for my 300 :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: