• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Constant Stream Errors since the event started.

m4rt1n

Adept
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing a lot of stream errors since the event started.
Also freezing when loading cities for NH, and when loading manual fights on world provinces seems to be happening also.

DeletedUser8921

I have been experiencing intermittent really bad lag since last night. I noticed it particularly around 8 p.m. Pacific time Monday and again around 5 a.m. Pacific time this morning (second time period was after the event started). It took me an hour to do NH for my fellowship yesterday. Of course this could be my internet connection.

Edit: I've also been getting a lot of the orange exclamation points and had at least 2 Stream errors.

DeletedUser3097

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing a lot of stream errors since the event started.
Also freezing when loading cities for NH, and when loading manual fights on world provinces seems to be happening also.

I have been experiencing intermittent really bad lag since last night. I noticed it particularly around 8 p.m. Pacific time Monday and again around 5 a.m. Pacific time this morning (second time period was after the event started). It took me an hour to do NH for my fellowship yesterday. Of course this could be my internet connection.

Edit: I've also been getting a lot of the orange exclamation points and had at least 2 Stream errors.

Please reach out to Support, giving them details including whether this happens on the app or the browser version.