• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Confirmation message for declinable quests

DeletedUser7081

I have been trying to get some extra supplies by doing some declinable quests but managed to get annoyed by the confirmation messages - with the FA going on every couple of weeks now, my frustration has reached its peak!

Can you get rid of those for quests that will end up showing up again after some 100000000 clicks anyway? It is terribly time-consuming and very bad UX. Im not even going to touch the quest system - that has been discussed all over the place.

Thanks

Paladestar

Enchanter
Couldn't agree more.

Three clicks, in three different parts of the screen, to decline one quest is horrible design. I dream of being able to change the generic quest with a drop down list or something like that.

The confirmation isn't really needed as if you accidentally decline a quest you can just rotate back to it*. At the very least it could be an option akin to the confirm diamonds spend option - an option to have the quest decline confirmation dialog turned off.

Even something as simple a keyboard shortcuts for giving an affirmative or negative answer would help. Then at least it'd be: click question icon (no need to move mouse cursor), then shortcut, shortcut - repeat.

* = In most cases, sometimes optional story quests are put in the second/generic quest spot. This also needs to change. It recently drove me nuts to get an optional story quest in Woodelves to upgrade 20 residences, but it appearing in the second/generic quest spot instead of in the main quest spot, blocking the normal generic quests. I had to decline it, I couldn't have the standard generic quests blocked for 2-3 days while I upgraded 20 residences, I'd lose way more coin and supplies than the reward for the 20 residences upgrade quest would give! There's plenty of time in each chapter to do all of the main story line quests, we don't need to optional story quests to appear in the second/generic quest slot, blocking the normal generic quests, just put optional story-line quests in the main slot too please!