• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Confirm moving a set building

Sir Derf

Adept
The warning is helpful when moving the occasional building, but when I'm involved in the wholesale rearrangement of my city, being warned every time I go to move the now 33 pieces of my Moonstone Library set is a little too much.

Could this be made into a configuration option along with the confirm diamond sale?

Default on.

Leave on most of the time. Turn off when doing a major rezoning.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
The warning is helpful when moving the occasional building, but when I'm involved in the wholesale rearrangement of my city, being warned every time I go to move the now 33 pieces of my Moonstone Library set is a little too much.

Could this be made into a configuration option along with the confirm diamond sale?

Default on.

Leave on most of the time. Turn off when doing a major rezoning.

Hahaha, I've been there :) I moved my tetra-set (and a few more 1x1s) twice, and yes, it's painful... especially if you arrange your extra trees/plants properly haha. Birds view (BIRDS not squares at tech), would be awesome too.

When you disconnect the set from the streets, you can move the set pieces around without issuing warnings.

And, I think we are in the same FS, and I had no idea. But for now, they are there for a while, MH just grew for woodelves.