• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Community Managers

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Good question. The Community Managers who left in the past few months all left for good, but also very diverse reasons. We're not able to go into too much detail about that of course, but there have been a lot of changes - that is definitely true. So let's now make sure that we don't go down the same path yet again. I will not be going anywhere anytime soon when it comes to Elvenar in general, so you can count on that at least. We will be looking for another Community Manager for Elvenar International, and I will not be in the Community Manager role forever here, but we also don't want to rush finding someone. We want to find the right fit, so that we can be sure that we will not have the same situation again. :)

But for now, you're stuck with me. ;)

DeletedUser330

They're probably sick of getting it in the neck off players because the programmers are messing everything up.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I know with absolute certainty why the people who left did what they did, and I can assure you it was not because of that. :)

DeletedUser363

We don't get at the Managers about the problems, we just have a good go about Inno and the Dev's;)

Glad you'll be around Muf-Muf:)