• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Come a join us , if you want chat and trade

DeletedUser1054

Welcome to Quest and Rest a friendly fellowship that like a good chat , members to visit as often as poss (at least 4 times a week) and fair trades 2 or 3 star.

We strive for daily visits as well to clear trades to help our fellow members.

We have a Facebook page too for fun and frolic ...

We have 3 places left ...

contact me or put a request in

Blen2015

DeletedUser5843

Hi I am currently with a FS here but looking to change to a more active one. as i'm currently on chapter 3 and in top 3 of my FS it seems that we are all smaller players and so I'm finding it very hard to get trades to complete quests etc. I have a score of 5500 and i'm boosted in marble, crystal and gems

DeletedUser6338

I am new here but am on everyday and go to other's lands to 'help' my neighbors. I would love to be a part of a group that did likewise and enjoyed the game. I am also open to any and all advice and suggestions as to how I can better help others!

m4rt1n

Adept
I am new here but am on everyday and go to other's lands to 'help' my neighbors. I would love to be a part of a group that did likewise and enjoyed the game. I am also open to any and all advice and suggestions as to how I can better help others!

Which world are you actually playing,as I see a reply here and an advert for a spot in Arendyll?

DeletedUser6333

Welcome to Quest and Rest a friendly fellowship that like a good chat , members to visit as often as poss (at least 4 times a week) and fair trades 2 or 3 star.

We strive for daily visits as well to clear trades to help our fellow members.

We have a Facebook page too for fun and frolic ...

We have 3 places left ...

contact me or put a request in

Blen2015
Would like to join