• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Collecting FA Stage Rewards

DeletedUser828

If a FS completed just the blue path on say Stage 1, but a member of the FS has not had a chance to help on the blue path but puts a badge on other stage to get in the game but that dot is only partly complete and then the FS closes the stage, will the member who just put in one badge on a dot that is not complete have a chance to get the prizes too for the completed Stage ??
Was not 100% sure just checking as a member just came back from vacation and only had a chance to help at last second and we were hoping this would count for them. : )

cwgiii

Shaman
As I understand it, if a player puts any badge on any path, they get "on the board" and will receive rewards for that stage and the FA as a whole.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Yes that is correct they will be counted.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I mean more than that. I am talking about a popup that says you received 1 library, 1 time reduction, i knowledge card, or whatever the reward was.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I received the pop up if I collected the flag, but the pop up does not appear if someone else collected the flag

Gargon667

Mentor
I mean more than that. I am talking about a popup that says you received 1 library, 1 time reduction, i knowledge card, or whatever the reward was.

I guess same as with the KP rewards for AWs you contributed to, sometimes you get the pop-up and sometimes you don´t. Sometimes, but not always you get them next time you log in.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I guess same as with the KP rewards for AWs you contributed to, sometimes you get the pop-up and sometimes you don´t. Sometimes, but not always you get them next time you log in.
Fact. There was no pop-up when you next logged in. May not sound like a big thing, but it actually is. Not all fellowships are diligent in checking that all their members have added to a map or not and not all members remember what they have in stock to be able to see that new items were added or not. This can lead to confusion whether you received the rewards and may even lead to unnecessary tickets to Support about rewards not received. May even lead to some tension within a fs.

Had this pop-up been there, the original question of this thread might not have been asked as the member would have been able to confirm receiving the rewards. Still a very good question to ask though, as many are unsure about this aspect.

DeletedUser3571

I admit i only realised we were on the next map when i went to the fa map to check if i had badges that could be put in. had no idea we had finished as it always used to give the pop up when you logged in.
Not sure if its because i logged in first on mobile where i don't even see a notification in the notification page.