• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

coin+supplies instants

alsael

Enchanter
You want to make coin+supplies instants more attractive and useful to be crafted?why not lower the costs of goods for cater in tourneys(too expensive at late chapters imho),and add some coins and/or supplies costs.
Yes,I know,another wishful thinking(like the AW for lowering goods costs for tourneys I proposed.Not going to happen,but one can only hope):rolleyes:

DeletedUser4149

not a great idea but not a bad one either.
one thing i like about it is that it could sort of neutralize some of the advantage of those w/ cheater cities because people can't trade gold, supplies, or instants.

Pauly7

Magus
It would be nice if you had the option to cater with either goods or supplies/coins. Without the option I wouldn't like it because supplies are usually precious. I'm also one of the few people who never has enough coin rains and hopes to win more in events.

The other problem with spending coins and supplies, though, is that you're only holding a certain number at a time. If one tournament province is asking for 15k of each of a T1, T2, and T3 goods, then Inno would likely see the equivalent in coins to be more than you could hold at a time.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I have the impression that the vast majority of the players and Inno do not consider the coin and supply instants overly precious. Thus I agree with Pauly that

Inno would likely see the equivalent in coins to be more than you could hold at a time

It would be really great if caterers and fighters had similar chances in tournament in the later chapters, but adding coins and supplies to the negotiations is not a good idea, IMHO.