• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Clubs in Elvenar

• Thread starter DeletedUser9850
  • Start date

DeletedUser9850

I have seen many clubs in Elvenar e.g.Loan Club,KP Swap Club,Spreadsheet Club,Rotation Club etc.Can u guys here make me understand these??
I really wanna know them:oops::oops:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
These are not something that occurs officially from us here at Elvenar, but are ideas that some of the players and Fellowships use. So maybe some of the players here will help with things like the Wonder Society for you :)

Pauly7

Magus
I have never seen an Elvenar club. There are various KP swapping systems within fellowships and I have once or twice heard people saying they are trying to organise some sort of server-wide swapping system (though I haven't seen evidence of it coming to fruition).

Spreadsheet Club?.. Sounds exciting!

The first rule of Spreadsheet Club is....

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I have never seen an Elvenar club. There are various KP swapping systems within fellowships and I have once or twice heard people saying they are trying to organise some sort of server-wide swapping system (though I haven't seen evidence of it coming to fruition).

Spreadsheet Club?.. Sounds exciting!

The first rule of Spreadsheet Club is....

Shhh....

Hexy Agogo

Novice
If you have a look at the elven gems website I believe they offer a Fellowship Adventure spreadsheet for common use.

Gargon667

Mentor
I have seen many clubs in Elvenar e.g.Loan Club,KP Swap Club,Spreadsheet Club,Rotation Club etc.Can u guys here make me understand these??
I really wanna know them:oops::oops:

Clubs do not exist until you make one, and when you make one you can name it anything you like :) And of course make up any rules you please!

Loan Club and KP Swap Club are commonly used for upgrading AWs.