• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closing down a second world

Ramases

Adventurer
If I decide to just play in one world would it be possible to transfer any diamonds I have in the other world so they don't go to waste?

Sir Derf

Adept
By the power vested in me as a Forum Poster in Good Standing, I grant your request.

You're welcome.

Diamonds are already shared across separate worlds accessed using the same login credentials. You should have already noticed that the count is consistent across worlds... Gain in one, see the increase in the other. Unless we're talking about different logins, or different national servers, in which case I think your request was worth a try, but doomed to fail...

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Support are able to delete unwanted worlds on accounts @Ramases and as Sir Derf correctly says Diamonds are held on your player account not on individual worlds.

Deleted User - 1759805

If I decide to just play in one world would it be possible to transfer any diamonds I have in the other world so they don't go to waste?
Only if you use the same account for both worlds.