• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Clockwork Beaver

Sir Derf

Adept
4x4

Evolving Building

Produces Supplies

Pet Food effect - 5-50% reduction in construction time for construction started during the 6-hour feeding effect time.

This building was created by the Constructs. Useful for the construction of shanty towns.

Gargon667

Mentor
Me likes!

But can we get real beavers?
A very sustainable solution, first make them work and when they are done, they are great for snacks, too! The metal ones are too crunchy...

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Gargon667 this must have been the Orc in you speaking. And I thought they are only on mushrooms ... :)

Gargon667

Mentor
@Gargon667 this must have been the Orc in you speaking. And I thought they are only on mushrooms ... :)

There is nobody else in there, 100% Orc! Mushrooms? They are great, stuffed into a beaver of course, maybe together with an onion :) It´s just elvenar, trying to be family friendly, but Orcs certainly are NOT vegetarian. Then again if this is a 16+ game as I have just learned I suppose people could be confronted with reality more often. Thinking about Flowers and giant bees now...

Sir Derf

Adept
Just had a bunch of expiring buildings expire. It's probably 2+weeks early, but I'm already putting in my FA shantytown rather than progress into my current chapter first. I miss the Clockwork Beaver that never had in the first place...