1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Closed | Archived Clipped Text in HTML5

Discussion in 'Archive: Bug reporting' started by Sir Derf, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Sir Derf

Sir Derf Enchanter

v1.65.3 running HTML5 ( I don't know if this is important, but I am also at Elvenar zoomed out and Chrome 80% magnification)

The white-over-shadow text in the green banner or green button on large buttons is sometimes rendered a little off, with the white over-text cutting off a little bit earlier than the shadow under-text. I have seen this in several places.

The pop-up window to select/start goods manufacturing clips the right edge of almost every number (coins and supplies amount) 1-2 pixels early.

Status windows for Manufactories, Barracks, Magic Academy (and possibly others), the green button displaying time-to-finish and allowing you to use instants clips the letter abbreviation for time 1-2 pixels.

The Wholeseller clips most numbers slightly.

2. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Thank you for submitting this bug report but as you are working at 80% magnification, it is not possible for me to pass this on for investigation.

Please read this quotation:

(To read the full post in context, please click on the arrow in the quotation header.)