• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Click baits (put resources on buildings you want neighbours to click on)

DeletedUser

So it's quite annoying having neighbours always clicking on the most inoptimal building. So it would be much better if you could put some resources on a building of your choice. The next neighbour to click on that will recieve those goods.

Example: You might put 50 steel on your builders hut. When the neighbour visits you, he sees a floating steel icon he can get by supporting it.

DeletedUser48

i would love to see something like this added... but i suppose they want us talking to each other to find out what we need.but that being said there are too many players to talk to ask what they need or don't need.culture building are they key.. it erks me to always see my main hall getting coins when culture boost is what we all really lack :)

DeletedUser

Nice idea. I often have people polish my holy codex, rather than my prison of the condemned/delicatessen butchers.. I like that it would be your decision to offer the amount of goods you deem reasonable to players who may assist you.

DeletedUser

Nice idea but I dont think they will implement something like this...i have 50 neighbours now,and if they do i dont need anymore to produce steel for example...but who knows:)

DeletedUser

The idea may be helpful, but I don't know if the developers will go for it. It like paying other players for their help personally (apart from what the game offers) . If that what you meant, then other's may abuse this and instead of using the market, they can send out goods to their friends willingly. I think that is considered "Pushing" or something like that and that is breaking the game rules. I believe they want us to communicate with each other and ask what you need or what they need. Sometimes people will change their Cities names to 'Cultural Buildings' or " Need coins' or something like that to tell others what they need. But that just me.

DeletedUser

If that what you meant, then other's may abuse this and instead of using the market, they can send out goods to their friends willingly.

Well, just put a resource limit. It's not that hard. The game only let's you do this once a day, so it doesn't really break the game.

And the game is quite broken in many other aspects, there are lots of exploits in this game.

DeletedUser23

And the game is quite broken in many other aspects, there are lots of exploits in this game.

What like?

My problem with this idea, aside from what Mesolarian has said, is that if it was implemented then it could become custom/norm to expect goods as payment for visiting, with people overlooking you if you don't offer anything. The coins and the quid-pro-quo of helping are already payment enough.