• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Clarification on Crystal Lighthouse rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser5405
  • Start date

DeletedUser5405

Hi,

Am I correct in thinking that the Crystal Lighthouse only gives rewards when you visit a neighbour and you get to open a chest hidden around their city? And don't we only get three of those chests per day? So this would mean that I get a reward three times a day, scaled in line with the number of provinces I have completed and the level of the CL?

Sorry if this seems like stupid question, I have G$$gled but I'm still not entirely certain! Trying to decide if I should build the CL.

Thanks all!

DeletedUser3097

Hi @finzzi,

You are correct in all you say. Here is a link to an Elvenar Wiki page about it.

I'll leave your question as unanswered as I'm sure other players might have more to add. :)

DeletedUser7036

Can you place it from the start at the rim of your city, or is it placed after a certain upgrade level?

LazyTony

Sorcerer
You can place it anywhere as long as it has a road connection to your main hall. It wouldn't be high on my list of wonders to build personally. Its ok, but Golden Abyss, Needles, Martial Monastery\Sanctuary are all better wonders in my opinion.

cwgiii

Shaman
And, of course, you must discover the correct runes to fill the rune circle, which can take time.
Tournaments and fellows are the best source (IMHO).