• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support City won't load - Render Config JSON not found!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I am sorry to hear that @BonnyGwen :( wondering if lower game setting may help with this? Please pop us a ticket in support and we will see if we can help more on this.

DeletedUser6262

That is good to know @Pauly7 our team has been working on it all day.

Today's Flash issue appears to have triggered quite a few people today sadly.

Yes, it's hair triggered one person I could mention.

Imagine being given a ban for pointing out hypocrisy.

Last edited by a moderator:

malph

Spellcaster
you can download utunbu linux burn the iso file to a usb drive and boot from that and html works better than it does in windows
its a complete operating system

Jackluyt

Shaman
Hey @JackLuyt a fix was made for this on the 30th of September and was linked to players using Flash rather than html5. Please get them to contact support teams if they are having issues so we can help them.

Yes, I thought it had been fixed - but two players are still having JSON issues.
I will get them to contact Support.
Thanks!!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Yes @JackLuyt we added information to the Knowledge Base area of the game as this is connected to the recent updates that have been made to Chromium browsers with the update number that was recently rolled out.
This can be found on our support pages across all servers, as well as on the main company website, also under support. For your convenience I will pop it here:
https://support.innogames.com/kb/Elvenar/en_US/articles/75

Please follow this troubleshooting guide and if you need any additional help, please use the 'contact us' button as this will direct you to our wonderful support team.