• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support City won't load - Render Config JSON not found!

ifti

Novice
The green loading bar moves part way. It has a message within in that reads - Render Config JSON not found! I am having the same problem in Edge in windows and chrome on apple. Laptops

DeletedUser6262

Expletives are removed as against our Forum Rules
Is this happening to you in the app?

We had an update today. Did you update your app? If not, try to update it first, and restart your phone.

If the issue is your browser, try to clear your caché and restart your browser. It should fix it, but please, submit a ticket if it persists.
Desktop, not app.

How can one submit a ticket

Last edited by a moderator:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team

Wowwie

Soothsayer
I played on beta my settings are html5 on google and i log in fine
but en server 1 and 2 will not load I was on early this morning and playing in all servers then i was on en2 when and was discarded to the screen site is updating so I went back to beta and and returned half hour later unable to log in and on google i can not log into any server
Now I can only log into beta server on Safari and my settings are still set on html5 En sever will not load on safari at all

Pauly7

Magus
I haven't had any issue with the Beta server. Strange as the same update has been implemented there.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
I have no problem with safari beta server en 1 and en 2 and en3 does not work on safari but goggle I cant use any servers at all I have uninstalled cleared everything nada nada ,6 hours later
I went into dev too;s and copied the errors and replied to the ticket again with what was showing up so maybe that will help solve the issue,l

DeletedUser6357

the developers will address this issue.
This is not serious.
So long after the introduction of HTML5 marketing of the game, it should have been clear long ago whether HTML5 is good.
Today's version of the game and both problem topics show that some people have been treated for salaries without deserving them.

DeletedUser6357

Unfortunately Flash will be discontinued by Adobe
There can be no dispute here - this has been known for several years.
The problem is that either Innogames is not ready with the technology, or players have not bought new powerful and expensive computers.

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
Thank you for fixing the Flash version.
It's a relief to get back to it.
But this raises a serious problem for me.
I've tried the HTML5 version on several different browsers and for me it is very slow and lurches like a drunken Frankenstein's monster.
The laptop I game on is not new (it's over 5 years old but runs Windows 10, my preferred browser is Firefox) and I can't afford to get a new one anytime soon.
I keep searching for ways I can improve how HTML5 runs from the user end and all I see on Google are ways for developers to improve how they write their code which is not something that helps me.
I was really hoping the HTML5 version would improve significantly before Flash dies at end of this year but it has not so far.
The app is better than it use to be but I'm not really comfortable playing %100 through the app.
Are there any ways to improve HTML5 performace from the users end?

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
I did try that and Chrome too. HTML5 does work on my laptop. Ads and things from other sites play fine. But the browser html5 for Elvenar on my laptop is very slow and the motion is jerky which is the reason why I've been hanging on to playing the Flash version.
Thanks for responding but it looks like I'll be having problems when end of year comes and Flash goes away.