• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support City won't load - Render Config JSON not found!

DeletedUser6262

The green loading bar moves part way. It has a message within in that reads - Render Config JSON not found!

sail0r

Spellcaster
On Google Chrome with HTML it works fine. I am playing a different city on Mozilla Firefox with Flash and about 1 hour ago (after throwing me out, so I guess there was an update of some sort) I started getting the error you mention and cannot login. So I don't know if it is Mozilla or Flash.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Is this happening to you in the app?

We had an update today. Did you update your app? If not, try to update it first, and restart your phone.

If the issue is your browser, try to clear your caché and restart your browser. It should fix it, but please, submit a ticket if it persists.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
It could be an issue with Flash, so, at this point, I suggest you submit a ticket. Both in the app and Chrome with HTML5 is working without any issues, so we need to check what it's going on.

For now, we recommend you use HTML or the APP while we check the issue.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
cant log in either since the update on google or safari html5 all was working fine untill the update happened
Render Config Json not found

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
On my laptop using Firefox Flash I'm getting the same error and clearing cache did not help.
If they are going to discontinue Flash version I would think they need to take option to run it away and switch everyone to HTML.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
On my laptop using Firefox Flash I'm getting the same error and clearing cache did not help.
If they are going to discontinue Flash version I would think they need to take option to run it away and switch everyone to HTML.
I am using html

Wowwie

Soothsayer
I report this issue before with the response that it could not be replicated
I glad to see many have the same bug
now maybe a solution will fix everything

I am having same issue, but weirdly I can get into Felyndral with other account, just there is one account (using same browser Explorer) that won't let me in. Just one account.

DeletedUser5093

I am also having this issue. I use Firefox and Flash, and get the JSON error reported above.

This error means I can't log in. Not being able to log in means I can't change my settings to HTML5, or contact support, and therefore can't fix it.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
i w
I am also having this issue. I use Firefox and Flash, and get the JSON error reported above.

This error means I can't log in. Not being able to log in means I can't change my settings to HTML5, or contact support, and therefore can't fix it.
i changed browser settings so that flash is no allowed and then browser ask you to switch HTML, but i use chrome