• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City City Planner

DeletedUser5995

I think this is the first game of this type that doesn't have a City Planner Mode so that you can redesign your city as it evolves,I see a lot of frustration from other players wishing they could redesign their city as it grows.The only "option" given to us by Inno is to spend real money to Buy more areas to expand,well sorry but not everyone has money to burn doing this,it would be very nice if we could just have the ability to change our city design as it grows

DeletedUser5976

Yep, it helps me plan ahead. That way I can try out different layouts and can do larger changes when I have unlocked new expansions.

DeletedUser441

I really like winging it. When upgrades require bigger/ turned buildings it's fun trying to squeeze everything in the available space in the most efficient way possible (hopefully) for your city layout. (which develops as you grow). One lesson I learned was to keep all buildings that don't require a road connection on the outskirts of the city. :)