• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Planner for Humans

DeletedUser219

Nice work. One correction, Builder's hut is 2x3 not 2x4.

It took me a moment to adjust my thinking. I usually rotate the city so the top left is the 'northern' border, while you clearly rotate so top right is 'north'. But aside from that it should be fairly easy to use when I'm trying to rebuild for the fairies.

DeletedUser167

good to know.. thanks for the feed back ill sort that out :)

DeletedUser4636

Great tool @OPname , thanks for your effort in making it ;)
I will be using it to respace my city, since all the buildings change sizes in the higher upgrades.

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Am I correct in guessing this tool is out of date & no longer working.?
I have opened the City Planner & also the City Planner Google Sheets & they look the same to me.
Empty excel grid, with list of buildings in last right column, well spaced as if there should be pictures/silhouettes/sketches/dimensions, but there are none.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Shows the amount of players who did not link their Forum and Game accounts as they were inactive on the Forum.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Is there a way to reverse the Deleted### names? Lets take the case of Mykan who had put together guides which many consider as essential reads. Although the title of the thread may still read Mykan’s guides, Mykan has become a Deleted number name. Awkward read indeed to identify his posts now. ( I assume he was the first person to post on that thread.)