• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Chrome and the latest update

Lelanya

Mentor
Chrome has updated this week, and now to load games like Elvenar, an extra step is needed to enable Flash permissions for each realm. One of my many talented fellows has shared a fix with us.
In Chrome's address bar, type: Chrome://flags/
This will bring up a page marked Experimental permissions
Find the one labelled Enable Epheremal Flash Permisssions, and Disable it
Chrome will reload, and voila! no more annoying pop-ups
Just a little note, one of my fellows used an alternate:
Enable the account data storage for autofill

Hope this helps everyone :)

Pauly7

Magus
Interesting. *strokes chin*. I will do this when I get home. Ever since this change happened the game has also been crashing much more often on Chrome. When I logged in this morning I had to re-load about 10 times before I got all the way in without an error.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Thanks @Lelanya
I typed in chrome flags then had to scroll all the way down the list as it was near the bottom took about 2 mins to find:eek:

if you just copy and paste the below link it will go straight there. :D

chrome://flags/#enable-ephemeral-flash-permission

DeletedUser2920

I quit Chrome and went for Opera. Firefox wasn't working with another game, and Chrome was being dodgy with both games I play. They're telling people what to do, and it's annoying. I just got rid of an iPhone too, another "this is how you want it" thing from a multinational pain in the **** company.