• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Christmas Tree + Fireworks

DeletedUser6472

Inspired by @Silly Bubbles on Winter Magic 2021 discussion thread :). Diamond purchase (for a reasonable prize): A beautiful X-mas tree + Fireworks Cannon, both expiring buildings, lasting for the duration of the Winter Magic event. Once a day we would collect a present from the X-mas tree. The possible rewards are pet food, troop boosting buildings or troop instants.

Fireworks Cannon can be deployed (click on it) once in 12 hours, giving beautiful bursts of fireworks and dispersing additional event currency around the city. One can only dream lol.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
They might've stop doing it for religious/cultural/political reasons. We could always have something neutral as long as it has lights and cheerful feel about it. I hope that fireworks are neutral, they don't have to be connected to New Year.
Anyways, all this is making things so complicated, I hope we won't lose happy traditions just because of it.

Last edited:

Julian

Sorcerer
I can understand they might not want to do something at Christmas for religious reasons. But they could certainly do something similar for New Year's Day (or Elvenar's birthday). Maybe you could have a celebration tree that you have to feed each day (at a minor cost). Then when it matures it gives out big prizes.

Pauly7

Magus
I wouldn't mind a Christmas tree if it was an expiring building that you had to take down on 1st January.

Pauly7

Magus
Do you realise how big an argument you could start if you don't define 'twelfth night'? lol
Twelfth Night aside (6th Jan, by the way), Christmas decorations should all be gone by New Year. Can't be doing with the mess any longer than that!

DeletedUser6472

I like my tree to stay until 15th of January, because we had an Old New Year (celebrated the night from 13th to 14th), which was a New Year from the old calendar. Anyway, my post said that it would be an expiring building, lasting for the duration of event, or you @Pauly7 , read only the title?

Sir Derf

Adept
Some events had a for-purchase building that doubled Event Currency payout, so a Cannon that doubles Event Currency drops wouldn't be out of line...