• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Choice to fight or not to fight.

DeletedUser126

I found the start of the game interesting and new but thought there would be a choice of warrior or sorcerer. Will there ever be a choice to fight or not to fight? I like the graphics and the idea but I'm wondering if this is really for me. :/

DeletedUser23

You don't have to fight. To gain provinces you can also negotiate using goods.

DeletedUser126

If I choose to do that every time there are still the quests like the one I have now to gain relics by fighting for them. Do I lose anything by declining this type of quest?

DeletedUser23

The quests you can decline are repeatables. There's usually about 15-20 quests in the rotation so nah, except for that specific amount of coins/supplies as the quest reward, you lose nothing.

DeletedUser

I like the ideal to fight other PvP like it is in Tribal wars cant you make this game the same way

DeletedUser23

No, the game isn't competitive in its battles/fighting. It's meant to allow everyone to be peaceful without having people attack you all the time.

DeletedUser138

I need some serious military advice. My armies lose all the time. And they train so hard too!!! PLEASE HELP

DeletedUser

Miss A ...I know the feeling...but...

See my post here..COMBAT HINTS.. suggestions by Sheepski and Elmo there did help me a lot.