• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Choice of one of two quest tracks at the start of events

Sir Derf

Adept
How about providing an initial choice between two (or more) quest tracks at the beginning of an event?

I'm thinking of a basic track, similar to what I've seen the last three or four events, with tasks that call for Tier 1 goods, both boosted and unboosted, building upgrades to max 15, buying knowledge points, etc, and an advanced track, where the tasks that call for Tier 1, 2 and 3 goods and KP donations.

I don't know how it would balance, asking for things that are part of guest race levels, as I haven't gotten there yet. Would there be a generic way to request something that Copper and Cocoons and other items would qualify for?

It would probably be too much to ask for separate quest lines that are tailored for ever chapter, but maybe something appropriate for Chapters 3-5 vs 6-10 vs 11-infinity.

I think this would help strike a balance between quest items that are doable for early players so they don't get discouraged, vs. higher players who don't like that the quest items are so basic.