• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Chest in crafting didn’t open

Thiara

Seeker
I had collected 95/100 vision vapor and I was crafting 10 KPs worth 10 vision vapor. After I collected the 10 KPs the chest was complete. It displayed the ‘collect’ message but when I clicked in the chest I got a message saying I needed to collect more vision vapor to open it. I refreshed the game and checked crafting again it said that I had only 98/100 vision vapor which wasn’t possible.
I’m wondering if anyone could help me with this. Thanks in advance :)

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I doubt anyone here can help you, you need to contact support. Click the cog button bottom right of your screen, then the ? to raise a support ticket.

DeletedUser5306

I had collected 95/100 vision vapor and I was crafting 10 KPs worth 10 vision vapor. After I collected the 10 KPs the chest was complete. It displayed the ‘collect’ message but when I clicked in the chest I got a message saying I needed to collect more vision vapor to open it. I refreshed the game and checked crafting again it said that I had only 98/100 vision vapor which wasn’t possible.
I’m wondering if anyone could help me with this. Thanks in advance :)

Happened to me as well on the app, the chest was showing completed and ready but couldn't collect and had the same message as you. When I reloaded the game I was actually 7 visions short. Not sure what really happened but it is for sure a bug.