• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Chat showing unread messages at each logon...

DeletedUser5023

Now I have the 100 messages and no messages in chat. Really? :rolleyes: o_O

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
psst, you can type your messages in the chat, and they still get through! you just cant see any messages.

If you want to see the chat, you need to use mobile version, there you can see all messages (including the ones you typed on browser and cant see yourself)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for your posts- this is a known issue which is being worked on as I type! Please let us know when it improves. :)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I wasn't able to see what I've typed from an XP PC... but I saw them later from a Win7 one... red numbers are still lunatic though...

DeletedUser5878

OK, still showing number of all messages when you start the game (instead of number of unread messages).

Also, whispering is not working (at least in my case).

I'm using PC Win8.1 Google Chrome.

DeletedUser3097

The number of messages sticking at 100 is known and hopefully will be resolved when the new chat reaches the EN server.

Please read the quotes below which may give you a picture of the current situation in greater depth.

The fact that /who and other chat commands don't work is known, and we have already forwarded the concern and have requested it to be made available in the new chat. Right now it isn't, and we do not yet know exactly when we will have those features. As with the friends list option mentioned before, though, it is on our wishlist.

The new chat is being tested on Beta at the moment. We aim to release it on other versions as well with one of the upcoming updates. :)

Timneh

Artisan
I don't think they intend to fix the chat bug, just going to wait for the new chat system to be released. I hope i'm wrong because it is damned annoying.

DeletedUser3097

I don't think they intend to fix the chat bug, just going to wait for the new chat system to be released. I hope i'm wrong because it is damned annoying.
The new chat is being tested on Beta at the moment. We aim to release it on other versions as well with one of the upcoming updates. :)

Please be patient just a little while longer. :cool: