• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Chat in Winyandor not showing

DeletedUser

When using the chat box in Winyandor, typed messages don't show until the game is reloaded - this has been happening since the Event started.

Its only a problem in Winyandor but not in Arendyll or Felyndral, its happening to other FS members as well leading to duplicated messages where people are typing more than once when they don't appear.

DeletedUser7090

Hi, I don't know whether this is an issue that you are aware of. When typing a message in the public chat window to my fellowship. The message does not display until I refresh the website and log in again. Same issue has been reported to me over the last few hours by a couple of my fellowship members.

Can you advise please?

Many thanks

Popadopaluspete

DeletedUser7659

Am having the same problem,am using chrome,which was updated recently.

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for reporting this issue with the chat. It is under investigation and will hopefully be resolved as soon as possible.

DeletedUser7090

Hi, the Winyandor chat window appears to be broken again :(

DeletedUser7090

Yes Dizzie, you type, the message doesn't show until the window is refreshed/relaunched

Thanks for the response

DeletedUser7090

Hi Lizzie

Apologies for bothering again on this issue.

We have several players who play only on the app across several time zones, some who alternate between PC and app. We were a very talkative fellowship offering those who are new advice when questions are raised.

This chat window issue is causing us some issues in communication. Can you provide any update on what is causing this and a possible solution to it's resolution?

Many thanks for any response to this

DeletedUser

The issue was solved not too long after it appeared, but its gone again on Winyandor!

Seems it was also on Beta this morning but they had a server restart, so can we have one please?

DeletedUser

thanks Inno, its hard enough being AM or playing this game, with no mail on the app and all the other issues, the fixing of things which were never a problem while ignoring those gigantic issues which they keep saying will be fixed... and you manage to break chat AGAIN!!!

Lelanya

Mentor
Felyndral as well when I checked there, so now it's the entire server. I do not use Bluestacks but had players who do complain about it yesterday. Rumour has it that was what was patched last night...

Since when did we become the new test server? Seems like EN server is the new Beta. We should get credit for bug reports then, should we not?

MOD EDIT: Please use the edit function to avoid multiple posts.

Last edited by a moderator: