• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Chapters of event buildings

DeletedUser5976

When you hover over your event buildings you can see the chapter you won them in now :). So they must have changed them to the versions that are upgradeable. I wondered what yesterdays short notification that the server was being updated was about. We are at least RR ready.

m4rt1n

Adept
A nice positive development, so at least things are moving, and I am starting to believe the Royal Restoration Spell is not too far away now. :)

DeletedUser

Not all of my event buildings say 'Upgrade available' in Beta. So it's only the newer ones that we'll be able to upgrade?

DeletedUser5976

I noticed that Upgrade available isn't visible on the event buildings with the EE spell. So probably they didn't want to make the tooltip too large.

Pauly7

Magus
I have no upgrade available on a Carting Library, but that's the only one I see... Maybe all expiring buildings? I don't have others right now.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have no upgrade available on a Carting Library, but that's the only one I see... Maybe all expiring buildings? I don't have others right now.

Yes it seems to be my Wishing Well, Carting Library and Monument of Ancient Knowledge that don't have it, all my others do so just the expiring ones from what I can see.

DeletedUser3571

Not just that, as i can see the upgrade on my vallorian valor but not on my grounds of the orc strategist.
Also just noticed that cant see it on the set buildings.

m4rt1n

Adept
Not just that, as i can see the upgrade on my vallorian valor but not on my grounds of the orc strategist.
Also just noticed that cant see it on the set buildings.

I see it on those, it will only show if you are in a higher chapter than when you got the buildings. :)

DeletedUser5976

I see it on those, it will only show if you are in a higher chapter than when you got the buildings. :)

Yes that must be it. It does show on buildings earned in old chapters and not those that are current. Thank you m4rt1n.