• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Don't you have to sell it at level 4 for something you need or is that another chapter? So long since I played it but one chapter was set up that way.
That was Exile, chapter 19. I'm pretty sure several of my fellows said they didn't need to upgrade the portal to 4, because they had the Vortex.

m4rt1n

Adept
That was Exile, chapter 19. I'm pretty sure several of my fellows said they didn't need to upgrade the portal to 4, because they had the Vortex.

Thanks, the previous chapters are so long ago for me I forget one from the other. Been 1 a year for 3 years now.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I'm a bit confused. Status quo for me lately. :rolleyes:

My Vortex of Storage is at L16, so it seems I will have enough bars storage to collect 7500 from my Portal when I can upgrade it to L3.

1699318835826.png

Does this mean that I only need to build two (2) more of each ensemble, for a total of three (3) each?

Or will the game malevolently block me from progressing to Ch.21 without a L4 portal?

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm a bit confused. Status quo for me lately. :rolleyes:

My Vortex of Storage is at L16, so it seems I will have enough bars storage to collect 7500 from my Portal when I can upgrade it to L3.

View attachment 8062

Does this mean that I only need to build two (2) more of each ensemble, for a total of three (3) each?

Or will the game malevolently block me from progressing to Ch.21 without a L4 portal?

If you can complete a chapter the remaining quests become voluntary once you complete the 1st research of the upcoming chapter. Personally I always play to complete all storyline quests as I am in no rush. :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
To upgrade to lvl 2 you need to build one of each ensemble, so three total.
To upgrade to lvl 3 you need to add two of each ensemble to the ones you already have ‘in use’, so you’ll have three of each, nine total.
To upgrade to level 4 you need to add three of each ensemble to the ones you already have ‘in use’, so you’ll have six of each, eighteen total.

Also, if you have the Vortex of Storage at a decent level you should be able to skip upgrading to lvl 4, which saves space as you will then only need space for max nine ensembles instead of eighteen.
This will allow you to complete the research tree for this chapter but will mean you will get stuck on story quest 76, which requires you to upgrade the Harmony Grove to lvl 4. But, if you don’t mind doing that, you can skip mandatory story quests once you have unlocked the first research of chapter 21. (Btw there is no quest to sell a lvl 4, just to sell the harmony grove).

Anni-Lizzie

Spellcaster
I know I need to read this thread in complete detail and I will, but in the meantime can someone from the brains trust please explain quest 16 - use three summonings? I know it has to be staring me in the face obvious. please take pity on my tired brain.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I assume 'use three summonings' means to place three buildings from your 'Summonings' inventory.

1700832383717.png

I don't know if disenchanting a summonings constitutes 'using'. Better to just place three buildings and sell them off afterwards. Maybe instead of selling you could use a teleport to put them back into inventory, and then disenchant.

Anni-Lizzie

Spellcaster
I assume 'use three summonings' means to place three buildings from your 'Summonings' inventory.

View attachment 8113

I don't know if disenchanting a summonings constitutes 'using'. Better to just place three buildings and sell them off afterwards. Maybe instead of selling you could use a teleport to put them back into inventory, and then disenchant.
It WORKED, thanks so much SkyRider!