• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Chapter 18 Superior Trader

PaNdA eLf

Seeker
I recently upgraded my Superior Trader to level 7 however I did not receive the trades for the Ascended Goods offers.

When will I be receiving these?

Gargon667

Mentor
Maybe nobody is offering? Or maybe you need to get the boost tech first?

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
You now have a Merchant which you can see on a tab when you open the trader.

Each Merchant has to be paid for and will stay with you for 20 days, 3 Merchants can be bought for gold and 2 for diamonds. This being IG the cost of each Merchant will go up.

You can take Ascended Goods from the Trader but if you want to use your goods you can only use the Merchant. The Merchant will be away from your city for 6 hours maximum, you can speed his return time if somebody takes your goods or if you use time boosts. You can only trade a small amount of goods with each Merchant and this is a fixed amount depending on the level of your Main Hall, however you'll find that the speed in which you can do anything is driven by your urunium production.

Perhaps this isn't what you're asking?

Paladestar

Enchanter
Inno did it again, at least in the short-term. All of the level 1 settlement hubs require the same ascended good to build and the portal level 2 upgrade needs another type of good. What do you think this means for people whose boost is the third kind, that has no use yet?...

Yeah, my merchants are always out for the maximum time and there's only offers listed demanding the other two good types. Great.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Inno did it again, at least in the short-term. All of the level 1 settlement hubs require the same ascended good to build and the portal level 2 upgrade needs another type of good. What do you think this means for people whose boost is the third kind, that has no use yet?...

Yeah, my merchants are always out for the maximum time and there's only offers listed demanding the other two good types. Great.
I checked the building menu in my three cities with different T1 boosts:
  • Planks city -> Ingots boost -> Hubs require Minerals for building them.
  • Marble city -> Sprouts boost -> Hubs require Ingots.
  • Steel city -> Mineral boost -> Hubs require Sprouts.
The upgrade cost for the portal I cannot check, because my main city is finishing researching the Gate of Dimensions only today (tomorrow at latest).

I’m not saying that there are no shortages. There are, because there isn’t that many players in the newest chapter yet. They are just not caused by same resources being required to build the Hubs.

Melianora

Alchemist
So far I have been able to almost always find trades for ascended goods that I need or that I offer.
I also started purchasing some trades of goods that I do not yet need and then also been using those, when there is a shortage of trades that would ask for my boosted ascended goods.

So I manage to have some ample safe supply for the times when there is a shortage of trades requesting my boosted ascended goods.
Now with the Superior trader you will at least not stumble on those freaking trade scammers, which put even a larger imbalance on the the available goods.

With a little patience it is quite possible to have some stable ascended goods income, trading around some of those which are not your boosted goods. I found that the amounts needed are quite in balance to what you can get, using the trading scheme explained above.