• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Chapter 16

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi Guy's

Is there any released timescale yet for the continuation of the Elvenar adventure.

@Muf-Muf @Silmaril several of us are now twiddling our thumbs waiting on any hints for a ch16 of the adventure.

In the past February has been the release of chapters in the game, and as it's just day's away now, I ask eagerly anticipating hopefully news.

Thank you. :)

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hi Guy's

Is there any released timescale yet for the continuation of the Elvenar adventure.

@Muf-Muf @Silmaril several of us are now twiddling our thumbs waiting on any hints for a ch16 of the adventure.

In the past February has been the release of chapters in the game, and as it's just day's away now, I ask eagerly anticipating hopefully news.

Thank you. :)

Thanks for the question, unfortunately we do not have the answer for you regarding a release date . Once we do we will announce it :)

DeletedUser5093

Do we know that there will be a Chapter 16? I heard some discussions in the past that Inno only intended for there to be 15 chapters. That info is very old though. I don't know if that is still the case. Can you confirm?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Do we know that there will be a Chapter 16? I heard some discussions in the past that Inno only intended for there to be 15 chapters. That info is very old though. I don't know if that is still the case. Can you confirm?

Yes chapter 16 is under development. Our live Q&A about 2 months ago had Julia and Jonas discussing a little of the coming chapters :)

Deleted User - 106219

Considering that one of the AWs we get at the end of Chapter 15 is aimed at future Guest Races it's obvious they have more chapters planned.

@Silmaril Any chance we can get in-game announcements about future Q&A sessions, preferably at least a couple of days BEFORE the start of the Q&A?