• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Chapter 15 (Elvenar) supplies

Turing

Bard
I'm in the latter part of chapter 14 and just noticed that the supplies produced by workshops more or less triples in chapter 15, which is an unusual leap. Is there something that consumes masses of extra supplies in ch15? How does the balance work out? Do you need more/fewer workshops in ch15 typically?

JollyElf

Soothsayer
If you have 3-4 magic workshops, 170% culture and Pop Ed always, you will always run a surplus of supplies.

Gargon667

Mentor
I'm in the latter part of chapter 14 and just noticed that the supplies produced by workshops more or less triples in chapter 15, which is an unusual leap. Is there something that consumes masses of extra supplies in ch15? How does the balance work out? Do you need more/fewer workshops in ch15 typically?

You are correct, WS get trple efficiency in chapter 15. Which means for the first time in the game WS become a viable alternative for supply production, there is literally no point in having WS (or even MWS before chapter 15 lol)

And no nothing insane in terms of big increase in supply needs in chapter 15. It is just Inno rectifying a mistake they made years ago and kept on dragging through chapter after chapter...

But just as a heads-up: You have an insane increase in need for Orcs (total of 1-2 million for the chapter) and Sentient goods coming in chapter 15, so focus on those.