• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Chapter 12 Conundrum

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's currently I have 5 Steel at level 23 my T1 Boost and a Planks almost upgraded for T4.

My question is and I'd like differing opinions if possible,

Do I keep 5 Steel at level 23, or do I delete one and upgrade the other 4 to compensate for the production loss, and have the ability to also produce non boosted Platinum, but lose the 1 and 2 day production options?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7733

To have balanced production, I wouldn't sell any of your T1 as they are hard to upgrade (a lot of seeds to make sentient goods that also need to be traded for you non boosted). Also, I wouldn't produce sentient goods in non boosted manufactory as it costs a lot of seeds and you'll get more goods by trading your boosted at a discount.
That's my view, good luck :)

m4rt1n

Adept
It's also a population requirement issue, to upgrade any of my 5 steel I don't have the people, just currently enough to get my planks up to producing Elven Gum Tree on T4 Boost. I have just built the Elvenar Trade Centre AW for extra seeds also and have a few event seed producing small buildings.
Thank you for the advice though.

Not looking forward to trading though as after getting the trades on view before I make any, 18 pages of 0* and 1* only on T4, going to be fun there.

DeletedUser7733

You can sell one of your T3 but of course, you know better :)
If you put a tiny discount on your trades they will show up at the top and will get done quickly, I make platinum and I don't post any 0 star trades, I just pick whatever is listed and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

m4rt1n

Adept
So far I managed to get my Planks to T4 by upgrading my Magic House, so hopefully now I can keep going a while until I unlock my Residences upgrades and go from there.

The tiny discount is working on my T4 trades as well.

Thank you for the help. :)