• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Changes to Spire Rewards - BETA

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Nah there are currently more in the pool. they havent removed any in the past few cycles.
Stonehenge is also still in the pool for example

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah I see all sorts of blueprint recipes for different types of artefacts. Maybe some get taken out of circulation, but I wouldn't ever notice that I don't think.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Yeah I see all sorts of blueprint recipes for different types of artefacts. Maybe some get taken out of circulation, but I wouldn't ever notice that I don't think.
The problem is there appearance chance is pretty low, because of that you might see a certain artefact only once in several weeks/months.
Since I still login to too many accounts/cities I see a bit more than average ;)

Gargon667

Mentor
Just wondering, in those update notes they always state they remove the old recipes though, right? The old one leaves the rotation, the new one comes in, something along those lines they always say. So unless I am mistaken, this should then be posted in the bug report section? They shouldn´t actually be there?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
One must also read very carefully about what exactly is going to be removed from the cycle. Usually it is just the two times new for one time old.

Gargon667

Mentor
I did have a look at the latest few announcements, it´s always phasing out 1 and phasing in 2 others (for whatever weird reason). I fail to see the point of this artificial cluttering of the MA. It´s not that long ago they finally got the point and removed all of them, now they reintroduce the junk with every update???
Inno people are real messies and not the football playing kind...

Jackluyt

Shaman
From Marindor:

Dear Humans and Elves,
On February 13, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:

• Wise Golem will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Moon bear Artifacts and craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Festive May Tree Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

273744879_10220520137894078_8592142649797489903_n.jpg