• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Announcement Changes in Community Management

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team

Changes in Community Management

Dear Humans and Elves,

Today I bring you the sad news that today is @Dizzy Lizzie's last day as a Co-Community Manager for Elvenar International.

It was almost three years ago that Lizzie started as a Forum Moderator here on this forum. And in that time, she has been a major help for everyone in our team, but also to many, many players in our community - both here on the forums, and through Support. Answering questions, sorting out bug reports, participating in discussions, keeping team and community informed about what's happening, organizing contests and much, much more.

Lizzie, I think I can speak on behalf of everyone when I say you are an amazing person, and we will absolutely miss you as part of our team. Thank you for everything you have done for Elvenar, and our International version in particular.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for your kind words, @Muf-Muf. I am very sorry to be leaving but I need more time for my other work- I might even get round to writing 'that book'. I will miss the Elvenar Team- all the fun, laughter and great times! You are a very talented and friendly bunch led by the incredible @Muf-Muf.

Thank you also to the Elvenar Community- your dedication to the game is certainly commendable and your readiness to give honest feedback.

All the best, @Dizzy Lizzie