• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Change needed

Number one

Seeker
Can you make the Ancient Wonders donations availible to members of the same fellowship only, it gets so annoying when you near completion of one and outside members come in and steal the top spots and push your own members off the prize list altogether, this happens far to often by some greedy fellowships.
if not could you make it that they offer donations and you can accept or refuse there offer

Last edited:

Paladestar

Enchanter
Maybe use the forum search next time? This comes up every couple of months from some misguided individual, such as yourself.

You can try and argue the toss, but you won't win, in the end is always comes down to this...

It's within a fellowship's power to make it impossible for KP hunters to strike. If your fellowship can't manage the tiny bit of coordination required to do this, then you're not a fellowship, you're merely a collection of individuals.

/endofthread

FieryArien

Necromancer
Can you make the Ancient Wonders donations availible to members of the same fellowship only, it gets so annoying when you near completion of one and outside members come in and steal the top spots and push your own members off the prize list altogether, this happens far to often by some greedy fellowships.
if not could you make it that they offer donations and you can accept or refuse there offer
The reason your wonder is targeted is because your own members put in less KP than they are getting back. Therefore the outside members can profit even when they invest even more KP than your own members.

If you look at the chests, you'll see purple and blue Ancient Knowledge instants there. You (or the contributor to your wonder) can count the worth of the particular chest this way: purple always means 20 AK instant; blue always means 5 AK instant. If your members invest at least the amount of KP they get back in form of AK instants, your wonders will no longer be targeted.

Number one

Seeker
My question is for the makers of Elvenar to see if there willing to make any changes to stop it , in my mind the prizes are better of in my own fellowship rather than others no matter how little points they put in , i can stop it myself simply by putting the last 500 points in one go they wont spend that themselves

Timneh

Artisan
The answer is simple. If you want to keep the rewards in your FS then get your FS members to add enough KP to make it unprofitable for other players to get them.
Th system works the way the devs designed it to work and they are not going to change it so instead of asking the for the same thing as some others (and you will get the same response from Inno) why not develop a way within your FS to stop rewrds going outside your FS.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
It is similar to the idea of having the option to make trades only aviable to fellowship members,
they idea is to have an open game, not a closed ones.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
If your FS would use some method of KP swapping, you would achive what you want, but without locking out solo players and nice neighbors who just want to say "thank you". I'd recommend having a look at the Chain Mail. The Wonder Society is much better in every respect, but harder to maintain. The Quick Fill (sorry, too lazy to find a link) is great too, but requires a communicative and disciplined FS.