• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Announcement Change in Community Management

DeletedUser9

Announcement_EN[1].png

Hi everyone!

As we already announced when I came to Elvenar EN, I would only be here temporarily as a Community Manager. Today I'm happy to announce that we have found a permanent new Community Manager in @ButterflyKisses , who has been with our company for quite some time. The sad part about this, is that this also means I will have to leave you as a CM here. Of course I will stay as a Community Manager for Elvenar Beta, so I will still see some of you there.

I would like to thank you for the time I had here. We've had an interesting time around the new Battle System but I must say I'm proud of this community and you were very helpful in providing your feedback. It's good to see such a devoted community! Thank you all for that, keep on playing, I hope you appreciated my presence here and I wish the new CM and our team all the best for the times to come!

Kind regards,
Marindor

DeletedUser

Hi everyone!
As Marindor has announced, I will be your new Community Manager here on Elvenar EN! I am excited to be a part of the community and am anxious to see what lies ahead. I look forward to getting to know all of you better and want you to get to know me as well.

I would like to thank @Marindor for his hard work and dedication to the EN community and for welcoming me as well. I just wanted to take the time to say hello and introduce myself to you all. I know we will have an awesome time together!

Sincerely,
ButterflyKisses

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Today I am the bringer of sad news. @ButterflyKisses has decided to leave the Elvenar Team, and will switch to another game from InnoGames to take on the role of Community Manager there. We'd like to thank you for the work you did at Elvenar, and wish you all the best in your new role!

This unfortunately leaves the Elvenar International community without a Community Manager, and we do not have an immediate replacement available. Therefore, I, as Lead Community Manager for Elvenar, will be assuming this role for now, while we are looking for another person to help us on Elvenar International. We will do our absolute best to make the transition as smooth as possible, and hope to find a new permanent Community Manager soon!

Let me briefly introduce myself. Within the world of InnoGames I'm known as Muf-Muf. Some of you may already know me from Elvenar's Beta version, where I have been the Community Manager until very recently. I have worked on Elvenar since January last year, and bring a lot of knowledge about the game with me. I believe that, even though we have had several changes in Community Management here now, we can bring Elvenar International to the next level together, and I am looking forward to our time together!

Should you have any questions, please always feel free to get in touch!

Kind regards,
Muf-Muf