• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered ch 16/17 residence quests

DeletedUser5093

In chapters 16 and 17, what are the requirements of the residence quests? It's usually along the lines of "have X number of residences at level Z or higher". How many of those residences do I need for each quest, and does it have an alternative option, like "have X number of magic residences at level 16/17"? Also, are they declinable?

sail0r

Spellcaster
I have a long way to reach those chapters but I had a quest in Elementals that required 5 workshops to be at level 26 or higher. I had 4 normal workshops at level 26 and 2 magic workshops and the quest was satisfied. So I would say that any quest that requires residences or workshops to be at some level count magic ones updated to the current chapter as being at that level.

Gargon667

Mentor
I have a long way to reach those chapters but I had a quest in Elementals that required 5 workshops to be at level 26 or higher. I had 4 normal workshops at level 26 and 2 magic workshops and the quest was satisfied. So I would say that any quest that requires residences or workshops to be at some level count magic ones updated to the current chapter as being at that level.

AFAIK that is as it is supposed to work now. I think this has changed a few times in the past (anywhere from Magic buildings not counting at all to Magic buildings counting double) and I am not sure that every time they changed it they actually managed to catch all the quests or maybe they never intended to change all? No idea. Every now and then someone says that one quest or another doesn´t work that way. I am not up to date anymore since I have stopped playing chapters and therefore no more chapter quests. For event quests asking for certain production runs it has been consistently same for Magic and regular WS for I´d say about a year now? Last time Magic WS counted double was that Mermaids or first Bear event? Some time around then I think.