• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

certain comments

gathsdell

Soothsayer
as we have all seen as of late there are some that feel Elvenar has been unfair or remiss with their needs.
I only wish to state that from MY experience the Elvenar team has been more than fair and attentive to all things game related and beyond !!!
I only wish my utility companies in my country had this level of service !!
I wish to thank all within the Elvenar team for their collective efforts to bring us a "game" which is for most of us a great part of our experience in life. So all good fellows let us raise a glass to Elvenar and all that it stands for....
G

Lelanya

Mentor
Ah what fresh faced optimism :)

Yes the staff do work tirelessly, it seems at times, and when the code is glitchy they work very hard. This wears out the rank and file who traffic the ticket mail and give copy/paste answers that annoy players like myself.

The game designers and artists work hard too. But there is a darker side to the politics at Elvenar, and this information is out there for savvy searchers to find. Free beer should not be an incentive in the workplace, but rather is more suitable to volunteer activities IMHO.

Yes thank you to those who work hard to put out and maintain our lovely game.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We are super glad you shared, we love to hear both good, and bad feedback to keep making Elvenar better :)

We like tea, and coffee :D