• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Central Store for FA productions

VIP2

Alchemist
Considering the different time zones of Elvenar players, may I suggest introducing a central store.
This would enable fellows to donate the goods which had been produced by the whole fellowship as soon as they were needed, instead of having to wait until someone was online

Aegnaer

Seeker
This would be a great help and I fully support this idea. It is frustrating when one member has been working to produce the badges you need but is offline when you need them. Slows down the adventure and people get frustrated.

DeletedUser5970

Absolutely love this idea, would really attract more to play too, as they are then guaranteed to have their stuff used and not wasted.

DeletedUser5306

Hello, absolutely! I myself had thought of some kind of FS common vault..

However when suggested around, I was informed that, although it has been already submitted on many occasions by players as a vault, bank, store.. common place anyway to gather the badges, it has nevertheless been ignored by Inno...

Would love to see this implemeted though :)

Foxylady14

Dreamer
This would be a brilliant idea. Our FS has players across the world with different time zones. To have a central area where they can place good for storage which would be available for the FA co-ordinators to access and place on the maps when needed would help considerably.

DeletedUser5983

It would be great if this feature can be attached to a fellowship building. The Fellowship Monument for example, but sadly those are given only to a few. Maybe the Fellowship Adventure Landmark that I've just posted may have this feature included.

DeletedUser813

I fully support this idea if it can possibly be implemented. We have members spread out right across the world so this feature would be really appreciated by all.

m4rt1n

Adept
This sounds like a very nice idea, BUT say a fellow put in badges early and missed actually putting in a badge on a certain map, would they still qualify for the map prize.
I thought the whole idea was to work together and there are enough days in my opinion to be well organised, even if it is tough and we as a fellowship only hit the whirlpool a couple of times due to absentees.

DeletedUser1796

This is an excellent idea. It would enable everyone to play and contribute equally, instead of the most common time zone players being the ones who get to donate the most!

DeletedUser

This is an excellent idea. It would enable everyone to play and contribute equally, instead of the most common time zone players being the ones who get to donate the most!

I was thinking that people enjoy donating the badges and not everyone would want other people placing them for them. As someone said there's enough time to wait for them.