• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Cauldron - BETA

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Here’s a very brief summary of Cauldron feature for anyone who’s interested. This is just to get a basic ideas of what it is, there’s much more to it.
  1. Every Sunday to Friday, we can brew a potion with an immediate effect that is based on what ingredients we use and RNG. The number of available ingredients depends on how many chapters we have fully completed including optional research. The list of effects is here.
  2. We can have up to 5 tries to get the effects we want, 1 for free and another 4 for tournament score of 200, 600, 1200, and 2000.
  3. After we brew the potion, we can permanently improve effects by spending basic goods, coins, supplies, orcs, mana and seeds.

Monohr

Spellcaster
I think I got it, mainly.
But how do you guys manage to increase the probability to brew something?
This week didn't manage to brew anything. Have seen you can use spell fragments, but I don't have enough of them anyway lol

Jake65

Sage
I was very excited about it but the costs are rising up to the sky. I gave up on it. Maybe if they reconsider the costs I might give it a try again.
Do the costs keep going up like buying KP and expansions?

Susie49

Soothsayer
First of all many apologies if this has been answered earlier and I missed it.

if you set up to brew then cancel at the very last minute it looks like you don’t get your ingredients back? Or am I missing something? ‍

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Susie49 Once you press "Bottoms Up" you will not be able to cancel and no resources will be returned however if you cancel prior to this, you should return to the Brewing Menu with no resources taken.

The Wiki may explain this a bit better by clicking HERE

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Jake65

Sage
Is the "critical effect" the maximum effect/duration that is shown?

Susie49

Soothsayer
Hi @Susie49 Once you press "Bottoms Up" you will not be able to cancel and no resources will be returned however if you cancel prior to this, you should return to the Brewing Menu with no resources taken.

The Wiki may explain this a bit better by clicking HERE

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Thanks Herodite. I hadn’t actually got as far as the “bottoms up”, I’d chickened out before pressing the “brew” button because I’d accidentally added an ingredient that cost diamonds!

Jake65

Sage
And now, the hammer falls. Did you think that the research was going to remain optional forever? Get your fellowship ready, there will be a research kickback coming at some point.
So long as nobody uses "cauldron" and "FA" in the same sentence I think we'll be okay.

Uh oh......

Jake65

Sage
Oh it looks like January 31st is our deadline.
Please keep us posted.
I have unlocked it already so that's not a factor for me but I wonder if there's an "or else" attached to it.
What will you not be able to do if you don't meet the requirements?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Rightyho, if you haven't already seen... this is currently in the In Game News :)

So as it says, The Cauldron will be involved in Quests and Requirements across Elvenar. If of course you choose not to Research this, there will possibly be occasions where you are unable to fulfill them.

Screenshot_7.jpg

I haven't any further information at this time guys but this is how I believe it stands!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Sir Derf I honestly don't know at this stage? If I find out anything further i'll let you know of course! I assume that some will become declineable like the others once you reach a certain stage in the Chapters?? But that IS just an assumption on my part!