• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Catch a Snowman Mini game

DeletedUser6472

For the duration of Winter Magic event, a little snowman would randomly appear on outskirts of our cities and stay in the same spot for, let's say 1 hour. You have 1 hour to find it and click on it. Possible rewards are: big time booster, pet food, troop boosting building or troop instant. This snowman can appear up to 5 times in 24 hours.

Diamond purchase: a small building that catches a snowman for you, regardless whether you online or offline. By clicking on this building, you would be able to see what rewards you got in that period of time and they would be added automatically to your inventory.

This can be introduced to any event, but instead of snowman it could be a rabbit or a Jack-o-Lantern or whatever :).

DeletedUser6472

No idea why you seem to be trying to incite some sort of argument. I wasn't "snarky" in your other post. Pretty sure I agreed with you.
Agreement would translate into "Like" firstly, then any kind of comment would be considered as either humorous, or complementary, or whatever else you want it to be. Comment without "Like " on ideas & suggestions, can be considered as dismissive, or criticising, in other words, not good.

Gargon667

Mentor
Agreement would translate into "Like" firstly, then any kind of comment would be considered as either humorous, or complementary, or whatever else you want it to be. Comment without "Like " on ideas & suggestions, can be considered as dismissive, or criticising, in other words, not good.

Now I finally understand at least why you always think that everybody is out to get you ... people commenting without an obligatory like are by definition dismissive??? it´s time for a reality check.

So if I followed your standard I would now call you dismissive if you don´t like my post. Let´s see if I get that like :D

DeletedUser6472

Now I finally understand at least why you always think that everybody is out to get you
LOL, are you a fortune teller, how can you possibly know what I always think???
So if I followed your standard I would now call you dismissive if you don´t like my post. Let´s see if I get that like
No, you will not get that like, because you didn't put forward an idea or suggestion.... and you are out to get me :p

Gargon667

Mentor
LOL, are you a fortune teller, how can you possibly know what I always think???

True I don´t know what you think, I do know how you act though, sorry for the inaccuracy...

No, you will not get that like, because you didn't put forward an idea or suggestion.... and you are out to get me :p

Stop being dismissive please, it hurts my feelings... once I find them... errrr not sure Orcs have those... but you get the idea...

Sir Derf

Adept
My city has been experiencing a beta deployment of the "Hunt an Orc Feeling" game for the last year, and I have yet to find a single one...

DeletedUser12405

I see a snowman wearing a big hat off on the left side of my outskirts, I clicked it 100 times and nothing happened. lol
(yeah I know it's baked into the terrain texture, I'm just being snarky)

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
ScreenShot 168.jpg

@gypsyBytes Same here. By any chance is this one?