• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Catch a Match!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the new Forum Contest Catch a Match!

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

kimkimkim

Summoner
glad I didn't submit my answers yet....I knew something was off....thanx for fixing it :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
My real life name is one that is nice, but not too original, I hear it often. Apparently, this phenomenon also occurs in the world of Elvenar. Where two characters look entirely different but share the same name ;)

Jake65

Sage
My fingers are losing circulation from being crossed for so long :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Except, if your fingers were crossed while you typed that, doesn't that imply that you were lying about them losing circulation?

Jake65

Sage
Except, if your fingers were crossed while you typed that, doesn't that imply that you were lying about them losing circulation?
I've just started chapter 16, the Embassies. Which I guess is the domain of politicians.
In that vein ;) .......
I actually crossed my fingers on only one hand so I could still type with the other.
Or
I've got speech to text software on my mobile.
Or
I bribed someone to type on my behalf.
But
I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of the above. A statement will be issued in due course.

While on the topic of chapter 16, I keep getting propositions from a dwarf. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or concerned :)

SkyRider99

Mentor
I bribed someone to type on my behalf.
But
I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of the above. A statement will be issued in due course.
And it should be noted that the loss of circulation was due entirely to the previous governing political party.
And
It will get worse before it gets better.
But
It's not our fault.