• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Carnival (and other event) Quests

DeletedUser8568

Hi,

I'm a fairly new player, and wanted to know if there is a way to encourage other players to offer smaller amounts of goods in the Trader for those of us with small cities? Most of the pages on the offers are full of several thousand pieces of a good demanded which means I'm stuck on the quest to accept 5 offers and place 1 because no matter how many times I post offers for small amounts for others to accept I seem to miss anyone else doing so.

Any advice? Other than continue posting what I can to try and encourage others to do so?

Thanks in advance,

Choral212

DeletedUser5976

If you are playing on the PC you can send your bigger neighbours a message asking them to put small trades for you. Joining a fellowship and asking for trades in the chat is otherwise the only other option I see. Your best bet is a fellowship though since there you will be able to get a reply faster than sending several messages around and hoping some of your neighbours are online to read and react promptly.

DeletedUser8568

Hi,
Thank you LadyHavva for your suggestions, I'll possibly give both a try :)

And to m4rt1n, & cwgiii, buying from the wholesaler doesn't work (though it did in the valentines event) - I've already tried it and the purchases didn't change my offers count. Sorry but thanks for the ideas!