• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Can't open goods inventory

QFol2

Conjurer
I've noticed a few times over the last week or so that when I'm in the trader in the app (android) I can't open either of the goods or settlement goods inventories - I tap on the icons and either nothing happens at all or the trader closes but that's it. I have to log out and back in again for tapping on the inventory icons to work. Is this a known bug?

Gargon667

Mentor
Happens to me as well, but there is a much easier solution: click on the gold inventory, then the other inventory works again :)

I think they messed up when they changed the layout around last time and the click areas somehow don´t perfectly align with the icons, if you happen to click just in the wrong spot (I guess at the edges of the icons), it freezes both icons, but you can unfreeze it by clicking something that still works (I never tried anything other than the gold, but assume any will work).

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
It happens to me too. In fact it’s just happened again! The only way I can find out my supplies whilst in the Trader is to tap on item to sell and it lists all my goods there but this doesn’t help if you want to know your settlement goods. It’s happened in all three of my worlds Hope it can be sorted soon