• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Can't log in

DeletedUser

I got logged out of my game on Winyandor and cannot log back in -- the error message says there is no player with such name. I double checked my password and tried another browser, nothing.

Annah

Alchemist
same here and when I tried to go to support I got a warning telling me Inno has not configured their site correctly and will not connect due to safety of my online connection. What next?

edit.... it is dead on puffin and the App too!

DeletedUser3979

I got logged out of my game on Winyandor and cannot log back in -- the error message says there is no player with such name. I double checked my password and tried another browser, nothing.
I Got the same message, so hopefully it will just be resolved, always feels better when I know its not just me :)

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
same happened to me just after a message saying "something went wrong" and maintenance

I'm assuming there is something being worked on but yeah its worrying when the login screen says "there is no player with that name"

DeletedUser

I Got the same message, so hopefully it will just be resolved, always feels better when I know its not just me :)

Yeah, it's reassuring to reconnect with other players at least in the forums :)

Annah

Alchemist
game is dead over US world too.... yep costing us all who had things timed for event... constant issues these days :/

DeletedUser6239

I have the same issue as well today, both on browser and android app.
Maybe there is a problem with the game server or the connection server. We will get an announcement soon I guess

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Your account is locked. Reason: Too many login attempts. Please try again in 5 minutes.

:mad:

I believe this is sometimes referred to as ironic.

rowena656

Adventurer
cant log in. one minute I don't exist, then I get another player has this name. I am getting tired of this.

DeletedUser3097

Trying to find out what is happening- please bear with me.

DeletedUser3685

same here
probl.jpg

DeletedUser5976

Try again. I was having the same issue and got in just now.