• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Candys

• Thread starter DeletedUser9045
  • Start date

DeletedUser9045

Is it better to keep all candys and spend near to the end or as you get them ??

Julian

Sorcerer
Go onto elvengems.com and look at the daily prizes. Pick your favourite and spend your candies on those days. The only other reason to delay is if you are about to go to the next chapter and want all the prizes to be from the new chapter.

DeletedUser9340

Go onto elvengems.com and look at the daily prizes. Pick your favourite and spend your candies on those days. The only other reason to delay is if you are about to go to the next chapter and want all the prizes to be from the new chapter.
I agree with him white.Go to elvengems.com or elvenar gems of knowledge to see the daily prize you like and then you can spend it on that day or if you don't like that.you can delay it so you can get the gifts on the next chapter to use less Royal Restoration spells.

DeletedUser9045

i didnt know there was such a place so thankyou any other sites i should be looking at ??

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
well there is also the beta server where the evens are launched in advance 2 weeks

Julian

Sorcerer
The 3 sites are--
elvengems.com - advice on game strategy
elvenstats.com - player and fellowship statistics
elvenarchitect.com - help designing your city (best accessed via elvenstats)