• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Canada-Québec-France

• Thread starter DeletedUser4117
  • Start date

DeletedUser4117

Sorry it was considered offensive. Post removed.

Tpol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4117

Who is in charge of this forum? Developpers of the game or just racist maybe both?
You even read Private Messages as well???
With all the $$ i spent on this game all i can say is am shock to be treated like crap
in a very International game.
Maybe you should check the chat in the game too lots of strange looking languages in there.
Maybe you do check them too. Big Brother? NSA? MI5?

Now please kick me out of here i dont know where to delete my account.

DeletedUser3542

Crikey Tpol nobody treated you like crap, you were just given a reminder of the forum rules, and the opportunity to edit your post, if you had taken the time to read them before posting in French you would have been aware that only English is accepted here and you could have then sent your post in English. I'm from Scotland myself and my language is Scottish Gaelic and if i had posted in Gaelic and got this reminder about the rules i would thank them for pointing that out to me and then edit my post to English. Nobody is being racist, if they were i'd be the first one to jump in and explain how that is offensive to me and any other decent mature person wherever they come from. No matter where you are there are rules to abide by, at school, at work, in hospitals, trains, planes, on the beach, in a hotel or a cinema, out in the street and even in your own home. To live and function in a society we must have rules we mostly all agree upon, a place without rules is going to breed chaos and mayhem as having no rules gives everyone the freedom to do as they please.

DeletedUser3097

Hi Tpol,

I think there's been a little miscommunication here. :confused:

Nobody was being racist- as far as I see anyway- but rather they were trying to be helpful in pointing out the forum rules. Thank you Brienne and Poacher.

English is the language of the forum and of the game itself.

Good luck with your fellowship. :)

DeletedUser441

Sorry ! I didn't mean to upset anyone. :( I've used Welsh in chat (with translation) and thought I'd point out the rule for your benefit. I hope you find 24 other French speakers for your fellowship. :)
I'm not racist : we're all part of the Human Race. (Except when Wales play England in Rugby Union ;)).
peggy13311JPG.jpg

Scott Gibbs , Wembley 1999. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator: