• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Can someone identify please

sunrae

Soothsayer
1654531914664.png

Hi all, could somebody identify the required artifacts to craft this tome please, I'm sorry but even enlarged I can't identify it, it looks like a hairy camel?? I have no ashen phoenix artifacts and until they come up in the Spire am hoping to craft some but have no idea what this is. It would be great to be able to hover over it to see but alas only info on the Tome is offered. Thanks

sunrae

Soothsayer
S'ok found it on google images and have teleported it back to inventory - is there anyway of releasing the artifacts out of the twilight phoenix so I can use them for crafting?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @sunrae Unfortunately you're unable to disenchant/delete the Twilight Phoenix to get the Artifacts. Once they have been used to evolve a building, they're gone.

You may find in the future the Twilight Phoenix Artifacts will be obtainable through The Spire and the Magic Academy however I cannot guarantee that. Alternatively, the Tomes may be available in the future at a cost of other Artifacts! This is speculation of course but plausible! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Hi @sunrae Unfortunately you're unable to disenchant/delete the Twilight Phoenix to get the Artifacts. Once they have been used to evolve a building, they're gone.

You may find in the future the Twilight Phoenix Artifacts will be obtainable through The Spire and the Magic Academy however I cannot guarantee that. Alternatively, the Tomes may be available in the future at a cost of other Artifacts! This is speculation of course but plausible! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
It would be great if after so many weeks we no longer see that item that was 2 events ago that we had those artefacts